There are a few options for help on SESIR.org:
- If you need SESIR basics, please visit the Introduction page.
- If you would like to ask a question or view questions asked by other users, please visit our Forum.
- For questions that cannot be resolved through the Introduction or the Forum, please contact the SESIR administrator at email@example.com.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe senders" list so system messages do not get sent to your e-mail junk mail folder.
- Use the most recent version of your browser to access SESIR.org for best access to the features of this training.